TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nuseed GT-53 Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. The Nuseed GT-53 gift card promotion is being conducted by (the “Promoter”) Nuseed Pty Ltd (ABN 82 088 231 814) of 103-105 Pipe Road Laverton VIC 3026.
2. This promotion commences at 12.00am on 1st August 2020 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on 30 June 2021(“Promotion Period”) but is subject to available stock.
3. By registering in this promotion, registrants confirm that they have read, understood and accept these Terms and Conditions.
4. This promotion is open to any customer, except distributors, retailers, wholesalers and agents of the Promoter or its affiliates or products, that purchases a minimum of 6 (six) Nuseed’s GT-53 bags during the Promotion Period.
5. Eligible customers, subject to further criteria below, will receive one or more eftpos gift cards to the total value of: $6/kg of GT-53 purchased. This equates to $120 for every bag of Nuseed’s GT-53 they purchase in addition to the minimum of 6 (six) 20 kg bags or the equivalent of a minimum of 120kgs. Or the equivalent of $1,500 per wombat if the grower has purchased the 250kg ‘wombat’ package.
6. All registrants must register by 11.59pm AEST 30 June 2021 via https://nuseed.com/au/gt-53-promotion/ or directly at www.nuseedrewards.com.au , and must retain the original tax invoice(s) indicating the date(s) of transaction, the quantity of bags of Nuseed GT-53 purchased, and the location of the purchase(s), and must provide this original tax invoice to the Promoter on request.
7. The Promoter will post the eftpos gift cards out for delivery to the address provided on registration no later than 31st August 2021. Please email us immediately at email@example.com if you have not received your eftpos gift card by this date.
8. The Promoter accepts no liability for incorrect, late, lost, damaged or misdirected registrations or deliveries (whether or not by reason of online, software or hardware fault).
9. Eftpos gift cards cannot be transferred or exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed, in whole or in part, for cash.
10. Further terms and conditions apply to the use and redemption of the eftpos gift cards, as detailed at www.nuseedrewards.com.au/terms . In particular, eftpos gift cards of $500 or more must be activated by calling the number provided with the eftpos gift card. The Promoter is also not liable for any defects or manufacturing faults with respect to the eftpos gift cards.
11. If for any reason the Promotion cannot be conducted as intended, the Promoter reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
12. The Promoter, Nuseed Pty Ltd (ABN 82 088 231 814) and iGoDirect Group (ABN 17 110 897 370) will collect your personal information, such as your name, postal and email address, and phone number in order to verify eligible registrants and deliver your eftpos gift card(s). You consent to the Promoter using your personal information for this purpose, as well as contacting you about any future promotion by Nuseed or its affiliates (subject to your right to unsubscribe / opt-out from communications in future). No other use of your personal information will be made without your consent. You are able to access, update or correct your personal information – please direct your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.